Sri Vidya College of Engg & Tech
Programme Educational Objectives of Management Studies
- To give the students skills and the knowledge set necessary to ethically manage todays business operations for productivity and performance.
- To educate the students to address the problems related to functional areas of management.
- To apply management concepts in business situations for decision making.
- To mould the students to analyze and evaluate complex issues on the social, economic, legal and regulatory context of business.
Programme Outcomes of Management Studies
- Students shall be able to analyse the problem and causes for the problem in the business situation.
- The Students will specialize in any of the functional area in management and will the help organisation.
- Students graduating from the MBA program can communicate effectively and persuade their ideas and get success.
- The MBA program helps the students to understand the market reality of the business and to make strategical decisions there by.