Programme Educational Objectives (PEOS)
The Program Educational Objectives of the ECE department are
- Our Graduates would be successful in Technical and Professional careers.
- Our Graduates would be successful in their post-undergraduate studies at leading institutions.
- Our Graduates would be get adequate leadership in their profession.
- Our Graduates would possess sufficient knowledge on core design methodologies and software tools in electronic system.
Programme Outcomes (POS)
- To apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science, and engineering appropriate to Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- To demonstrate with an ability to understand, identifies, formulates and solves engineering problems.
- To function effectively on multidisciplinary teams to accomplish a common goal.
- To identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems and to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- To understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities.
- To communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- To understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental & societal context.
- To use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice and engineering practice.
- To demonstrate with excellent programming, analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- To possess leadership & management skills with best professional ethical practices and social concern.
- Realize the need for lifelong learning and engage them to adopt technological changes.
- To apply engineering & management principles in their own / team projects in multidisciplinary environment.