Sri Vidya College of Engg & Tech
Programme Educational Objectives of Computer Science and Engineering
- Graduates of Computer Science and Engineering will understand the foundational ideas in computer science and use this knowledge to guide their thinking in technical and problem solving.
- Graduates of Computer Science and Engineering will demonstrate their ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment by having learned and applied new skills and new technologies.
- Graduates of Computer Science and Engineering will be professionals in technology development, deployment and system implementation.
Programme Outcomes of Computer Science and Engineering
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and computing appropriate to Computer Science and Engineering.
- To identify, to understand, formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems.
- To apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- To demonstrate programming, analytical, logical and problem solving skills to solve complex problems of computing.
- To use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice and engineering practice.
- To understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- To understand the impact of computing in solutions to the problems in environment and to provide sustainable solutions.
- To understanding of professional, ethical, security, and social issues and responsibilities.